Introducing our guest Legacy Leaders Heather and Damian Dubѐ:
Diagnostic & Functional Nutritionists, Damian, and Heather Dubé empower individuals to take their body, mind & spirit back from thyroid health, fatigue, and weight-related disorders. They are the Co-Founders of e3 Energy Evolved, a thyroid, autoimmune & metabolism restoration system helping women & men create their lifetime-best natural wellness & fat loss with no fitness. They created their system during their journey to personally heal Heather’s Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Chronic Fatigue, and Autoimmune Disease drug-free & Synthroid-free, through individualized nutrition, movement, stress, psychology and lifestyle change and return to competitive athletics as a US National-level Figure Athlete in just over two years. They are expert contributors to Experience Life Magazine and OnFitness Magazine, and Nutrition Science Peer Reviewers for TapouT XT.
In this episode:
In this episode guest Legacy Leaders Heather and Damian Dubѐ with E3energy evolved share with us the importance of energy in, energy out, and your energy environment and why you need to have a comprehensive look into these areas for thyroid and overall health. Heather and Damian also explain how vulnerability to body malfunction can be passed down three generations and how the thyroid hormones are crucial for fetal organ development. You don’t want to miss this!
Heather and Damian answer the following questions:
- For those tuning in and may not know of you yet, may you please tell them a bit more about your passion and why you created e3 Energy Evolved which focuses as a way to express this passion?
- May you please explain the role of the thyroid gland and why it is so critical to our health?
- May you explain the differences between:
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis?
- Are these thyroid conditions triggered by the same things?
- How can people identify whether they are having actual symptoms or not?
- Why do you think we are seeing so many more cases of thyroid issues than we ever have in previous years? It seems to have turned into this decade’s newest chronic health condition.
- We often hear about women having thyroid conditions, are men just as vulnerable?
- May you explain why more women are affected then men?
- How do thyroid conditions affect a couple’s ability to conceive a baby?
- Once a baby is conceived how does the thyroid support the baby’s development?
- If a thyroid condition is not managed how would this affect the baby’s development in the womb?
- What tests should people have done to make sure their thyroid is in good health before having a baby and during pregnancy?
- What are five actions our listeners can implement today to support the health of their thyroid?
- Is there anything else you would like to add that we did not cover today?
- Do you have any recommended resources outside of your own that you would like to share with those tuning in?
- Where can people find you and gain access to your services?
Here is Heather’s Before and After Photo:
Their journey is inspirational on so many levels!
Where to find Heather and Damian:
Our story, background & what we do:
Heather and Damian’s Blogs about water:
- Sleep Hydration Tip To Improve Detoxification
- Water, How It May Improve or Hinder Your Thyroid Restoration
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy Into The Propaganda Of Alkaline Water
Want to buy some water filters recommended byHeather and Damian?
Heather and Damian’s free gift offer!
- The e3 Energy Evolved “Re-ENERGIZE My Thyroid Guide: Ignite Your Thyroid Naturally for a 365/24/7 Metabolism.”
- Click the image below or go to http://e3energyevolved.com/gifts/
What to do next:
We are all interdependent on the issue of chronic disease and how it has become a social norm for each generation. It is up to all of us to change this. It is possible, and now you too are aware. When it comes to our society’s health, we all win, or we all lose together. To contribute to the global effort to pass down health as a family legacy and making this change, please do the following
To contribute to the global effort to pass down health as a family legacy and making this change, please do the following three steps to help get the story of Developmental Origins of Health and Disease (DOHaD) out there.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher
- Rate and write a review for this episode
- Share the podcast with your family and friends (in whatever way is easiest for you)
As always, email me with any questions and input on what you would like to hear more of on the podcast.
Alright, now that everything has been covered head over to iTunes, Stitcher, or listen directly from the website to all seven episodes and tune in again on Monday, October 3 for the newest episode with Dr. Romie.