Okay, I am jumping in!
(Click the image below to purchase)
Congratulations! You’re going to have a baby…or multiple!!!
Pregnancy can be exciting, fun, feel like a complete blessing and miracle! However, the reality is it can also feel like the exact opposite.There is a lot of pressure when you’re pregnant (no pun intended 😉 ) to do the “right” things from not only yourself but from social media, family, friends, passerby’s, books, magazines, research studies, Dr. Google Search and different health professionals. You are probably thinking, “I thought women where built to do this and have some sort of maternal instinct…when the heck does that set in…”.
You want to be the best mom you can and be the” perfect” mommy to be. Yet you quickly learn that you can be the best mom you can but never perfect. Now you start to think that you have failed and that you should do so many things differently.
First off, stop shoulding all over yourself! I bet you are doing so much more good things than what you give yourself credit for. Secondly, I bet if you had a little more direction, a strategic plan, a P.I.P (Partner In Pregnancy) and knew how you can give your baby the absolute best and capitalize on your individual needs you will feel like you can breath again (okay, okay,… pun intended 😉 ).
There is so much research out there, good and bad, telling women how to have a healthy pregnancy and therefore a healthy baby. It can get very confusing, frustrating, and sometimes the information makes you go cross-eyed! My heart goes out to you because there is a much easier way than this so-called “norm.” How do I know this? I have spent six years dedicating my free time sifting through the junk, finding the top research studies, working with government organizations and individuals to create an actionable customized program focused on establishing a healthy foundation for our up and coming new babies of the world.This time, I am here for you!
Welcome to the Mom’s Legacy 1-on-1 Consulting Program!
I am very excited about this program because everything we do is:
- Focused on epigenetics (how the environment influences gene expression)
- Planned out strategically on your baby’s/babies developmental stages throughout your pregnancy in order to lay down a solid, healthy foundation that you can continue to build upon throughout their life.
- Focused on long term health not short term health.
- You will gain some insight to your baby’s bio-individuality (what they will need for optimal health for life after birth).
- Customized to you and your baby’s/babies individual needs.
- Actionable and most importantly realistic.
- A program where I meet you where you are so we go at the pace, you feel most comfortable.
By the end of this program you will walk away with:
- Confidence that you did your absolute best to give your baby a healthy foundation.
- Empowered by the things you actually can control.
- Clarity on what YOU specifically can do for your baby’s long term health starting from their life in your womb.
- Understanding of how you are intimately connected to your baby (besides the obvious).
- Compassion for yourself and less judgmental on yourself because you know for a fact that you are doing all you can to be the best you can at this moment. *Note that best does not mean perfect.*
Before we move on, I need, to be honest with you. I don’t work with just any expecting mom. I only partner up and work closely with a specific type of mom.
What kind of expecting mom is this program for?
- You if you are a Perfectly Imperfect expecting mom!
- If you are ready and open to new and innovative strategies that will increase not only your health but the health of your little bun in the oven that will establish their health foundation that lasts a lifetime.
- If you are going to put in the time and effort that goes into being proactive about your baby’s/babies long term health.
- If you need someone, you can just open up to about your fears, struggles, and not so fun parts of pregnancy without being judged. I hold that safe space for you.
- If you feel lost in all the research, here-say, advice, and conflicting information on what really makes a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby/babies.
- If you have a health condition that you need help managing so that your risk and your baby’s/babies risk does not increase.
- If you want to work with a specialist who’s ultimate goal and focus is to help you give your baby/babies a solid foundation of health.
- If you are a high risk or no risk expecting mom and feel scared and lost but know deep down that you don’t have to feel this way.
- If you feel like you don’t have it together and want to make some changes and not sure where to start or whats the most important place to start.
- If you know that your health and your baby’s/babies health are not like anyone else’s and want a program customized to both of your needs.
- If you are feeling scared, nervous and lost altogether and want someone to light the way.
- If you are excited, feeling blessed and love being pregnant and want to make sure you are continuing to do all that you possibly can for your baby.
What kind of expecting mom is this program NOT for?
- The Perfect expecting mom.
- The Perfect Surrogate momma.
- The Perfect planning to be a future mom and don’t want to or see the need to get a jump start on your health before pregnancy.
- If all you want is a nutrition or workout plan because that’s all you think goes into having a healthy pregnancy and baby/babies. This is only a part of it!
- If you already have all the answers, know exactly what to expect, and are doing just great with the resources you have.
- If you are not ready or open to new and innovative strategies that will increase not only your own health but the health of your little bun in the oven(s) that will establish their health foundation that lasts a lifetime.
- If you are not going to put in the time and effort that goes into being proactive about your baby’s/babies long term health.
- If you believe that genetics are set in stone and therefore your baby’s/babies vulnerabilities cannot be decreased.
- If you want a cookie cutter approach to you and your baby’s/babies health needs.
- If you are feeling scared, nervous and lost altogether and want to stay that way.
Tell me more about the Mom’s Legacy 1-on-1 Program!
- The program starts off with 90 days no matter how far along you are in your pregnancy. After that, we continue adding 90 days at a time at a discounted rate.
- We will chat every other week via Skype
- We book our chat for 45 minutes to make sure we cover struggles, questions, get you ready and feeling confident for the next steps.
- We will also communicate through email in between calls.
- Based on your needs I will create a customized action plan for you to use based on our chat.
Can we work together if?
- Q. What if I am half way through my third trimester?
- A. I can most definitely still work with you even after your baby is born. There is still plenty we can do after they are born to build further upon the healthy foundation you already established thus far.
- Q. I just found out I am pregnant! Can you work with me and my baby for the entire pregnancy?
- A. Absolutely! We will work closely throughout these nine months to give you and your baby the best possible pregnancy we can.
- Q. If I am not yet pregnant but want to get a jump start on my health can you still help me?
- A. This I can do! We will get you ready for baby making and filter out any health concerns so you 1) can avoid seeing an infertility specialist or 2) know when it is time to see a fertility specialist because we know that overall health is not the issue.
Still need more information?
Book a FREE 30-minute session with me!
For us to make the absolute most use of our time together, I will need you to answer a few questions and schedule your first chat with me by filling out the form below.
If you have any other questions, you can just Email me!